Stumbled on this thanks to Steve Rettger, and it’s simply too awesome not to share. The dance-off gets brewing 2 minutes in with requisite tension build-up, and Ms. McKechnie kicks things off at 2:20:
Things to note:
- Total Cassie pose at 2:24 with a touch of Turkey Lurkey at 2:30
- Amazing split walk at 2:47
- Some more Cassie at 2:57 (must be the dance equivalent of her “money notes”)
- I sense a hint of “America” at 3:17-3:20
- Something dramatic’s happening at 3:25-3:30 — just ignore
- OMG. Cassie, I mean Donna, was too busy popping her head and totally flubbed the kick at 3:39!
The winner? Ms. Allen by a head pop.
Continue watching past the 4 minute mark if you want to see Donna cry. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.